- I Don't Get To See My Kids So I Invite Them On Sets: Palak Aka Kiku Sharda
- Salman Khan, Jacqueline's 'Kick' Fun With Madhuri, Karan On Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7
- Palak To Leave With Salman Khan, Kiku Sharda To Start Dance On Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7
- Cupid Strikes Salman Khan, Finally!
- Drashti Dhami: Don't Know If I Want To Continue With TV!
- Would Love To Star Opposite Shahrukh Khan: Tara Popowich, Jhalak 7 Wild Card Contestant
Eager fans of celebrity dance reality show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7 will have to wait a little longer to see Maksim Chmerkovskiy, the new addition to the Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7 judges panel, on the show. The Ukranian choreographer, who won Dancing with the Stars Season 18, will be delayed in joining Madhuri Dixit, Karan Johar and Remo DSouza due to visa issues.
According to a source from Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7, Maksim is not in India yet and is busy attending to his international commitments before flying down. He wants to devote his time entirely to Jhalak once he is in India, and wants to avoid any diversions. Maksim is also facing some delay and having problems related to his visa, which are keeping him away from India till now. "Maksim could not make it due to some visa troubles," said Colors CEO, Raj Nayak at the Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7 Press Conference.
Maksim will thus, be unable to join Jhalak during the first week, and will be seen only in the third episode. Sigh. Now we have to wait another week to catch a glimpse of this hunk. Maksim's absence from the Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7 launch and the pictures of the premier episode have raised the curiosity of the audience.
Among the many new attracions this season of Jhalak, the hot Maksim Chmerkovskiy's entry has been, by far, the most exciting. Let's hope the first week flies by, and our wait for Maksim on Jhalak is not delayed any further.