- Harshad Arora Has Been Roped In For An All New Season Of Supercops Vs Supervillians!
- Television Beauties - Jennifer Winget, Surbhi Jyoti, Preetika Rao Thank Fans For Birthday Wishes
- Going First At All Tasks Was A Disadvantage: Harshad Arora Post Khatron Ke Khiladi 6
- Difference Between Indian And Hollywood TV Shows
- Beintehaa Really Going Off Air On November 21?
- 14th Indian Television Awards 2014: Complete Winners List, Beintehaa, Comedy Nights With Kapil..
Beintehaa 11th August written episode: Aaliya boldly says that she will accept the alimony, that Usman has kept for her. Suraiya and Shazia call her greedy, but she gives no reply. She only declares that she will be sitting in Usman’s chamber.
Aaliya comes in front of Usman’s photograph and tells him that she has fulfilled his wish. Zain makes a promise to Suraiya that he will expel Aaliya from the Barkat Villa and from Barkat Group, which was Usman’s dream.
Rehan tells Zain that Aaliya is staying at his place, as she did not want to go back to her parents. Zain says that he is least interested to know it. He tells Rehan not to confuse his professional role with personal things.
Rehan’s children become more and more attached to Aaliya. She sees the pain of Zara, who believes that her mother is present everywhere and is called insane by her friends.
Fahad refuses the rakhi from Aaliya. He feels uneasy in the office, for the absence of Usman and the presence of Aaliya. Shazia stupidly tells him that she can also have some benefit if he gives her divorce!
Zain sits in the same chamber with Aaliya and warns her that he will never let her rule the company of his dad. He scolds his staff and tells him always to take two copies of each important document.
The manager presents a proposal of a party in the hotel. Zain thinks that he will show Aaliya that she makes no meaning in the concern. Aaliya also thinks that she will beat him.
In the conference room, Aaliya openly opposes to Zain’s opinion about the project. She starts showing her power of fifty-one percent stake!