- Harshad Arora Has Been Roped In For An All New Season Of Supercops Vs Supervillians!
- Television Beauties - Jennifer Winget, Surbhi Jyoti, Preetika Rao Thank Fans For Birthday Wishes
- Going First At All Tasks Was A Disadvantage: Harshad Arora Post Khatron Ke Khiladi 6
- Difference Between Indian And Hollywood TV Shows
- Beintehaa Really Going Off Air On November 21?
- 14th Indian Television Awards 2014: Complete Winners List, Beintehaa, Comedy Nights With Kapil..
- Most Loved TV Shows Ever On Indian Television
Beintehaa 16th June written episode: Aaliya finds Zain abruptly leaving the function hall. Zain shares his worry for Usman. Aaliya soon gets a phone call and understands that Zain’s worry is not baseless. The whole Abdullah family gathers at the hospital, where Usman is being operated.
Aaliya encourages Zain to be strong in such tough situation and keep faith on God. Zain tells Suraiya to stop crying as this is a time to hope and pray, not to be lost in grief.
The doctor comes out of the OT and says that the next twelve hours would be critical for Usman. He tells Suraiya to be prepared even for the worst. When Suraiya breaks down, Shazia takes a chance of making the situation more critical.
Shazia starts shouting that the person who made Usman go to the office, would be responsible for his condition. Suraiya remembers that Aaliya requested Usman to visit the office. She starts blaming Aaliya.
Aaliya tells Zain that sometimes prayer can do more than medicines; so she is going to pray for Usman. She also inspires Zain to pray and make wishes, as this is the day of Sabebarat, when all wishes are fulfilled.
Zain remembers doctor’s warning that Usman is kept inside the ICU and no one can see him. He cannot resist himself from seeing his dad. So, he climbs a pipe and enters Usman’s room.
Zain sits beside his father’s bed and tells him how dependent he is on him. He starts praying for his long life. Will God hear his prayer?