- Harshad Arora Has Been Roped In For An All New Season Of Supercops Vs Supervillians!
- Television Beauties - Jennifer Winget, Surbhi Jyoti, Preetika Rao Thank Fans For Birthday Wishes
- Going First At All Tasks Was A Disadvantage: Harshad Arora Post Khatron Ke Khiladi 6
- Difference Between Indian And Hollywood TV Shows
- Beintehaa Really Going Off Air On November 21?
- 14th Indian Television Awards 2014: Complete Winners List, Beintehaa, Comedy Nights With Kapil..
Beintehaa 17th June written episode: Aaliya sees Zain sitting beside Usman and praying for his long life. She wishes that a son’s prayer may come true. The doctor also thinks that he should allow Zain to sit inside the ICU. Soon, Usman suffers from a convulsion. Doctor tells his family that he is paralysed. He is taken back home in wheel chair.
Suraiya remembers that when he went out for the last time, he did not ask her to fix her cuff button. She holds out the button in her palm and says that she will wait for the day when he would ask it again.
When Usman is to be taken to his room, Suraiya prevents Aaliya from accompanying him. Aaliya’s family, Zubbu and his mom come to see Usman soon. Zubbu says that he has taken them as he came to know about the accident.
Suraiya becomes ruder seeing the people of Bhopal. She hurriedly sends Usman in his room. Her rudeness is not overlooked by Zubair’s mom. She asks Zain why Suraiya is upset with them. Zain explains that she is upset with Usman’s condition.
Zubair also requests Zain and Aaliya to hide the shameful facts from his mother. Zain notices a minor injury mark in his hand. He says that it was caused when he was catching the train in a hurry.
Shazia continues her act of provoking Suraiya even in this critical situation. She tells her that Zain is ignoring his father and taking care of his in-laws. Suraiya remembers that Usman stopped talking with her and Aaliya caused the reason.
Aaliya keeps inspiring Zain to face the crisis. He becomes even more dependent on her!