- Harshad Arora Has Been Roped In For An All New Season Of Supercops Vs Supervillians!
- Television Beauties - Jennifer Winget, Surbhi Jyoti, Preetika Rao Thank Fans For Birthday Wishes
- Going First At All Tasks Was A Disadvantage: Harshad Arora Post Khatron Ke Khiladi 6
- Difference Between Indian And Hollywood TV Shows
- Beintehaa Really Going Off Air On November 21?
- 14th Indian Television Awards 2014: Complete Winners List, Beintehaa, Comedy Nights With Kapil..
Beintehaa 18th July written episode: Soon after the engagement function starts, Aaliya takes Gauhar to the function hall. Gauhar starts crying seeing Rizwan. She tells Aaliya that Rizwan is the person who is responsible for her pregnancy!
Aaliya takes Gauhar to the centre of the hall. She stops Rizwan from giving the ring to Aayat. She exposes the matter of Gauhar’s pregnancy. Rizwan denies being responsible for it.
Gauhar says that the night of the Holi finished her life. Rizwan recalls that Gauhar’s plan was to trap Zain. She intoxicated Zain to have physical intimacy with him. But she came to Rizwan’s room by mistake.
Nafisa and Shazia start fighting among themselves. Zain comes forward to protect Rizwan. He asks Gauhar why she did not discuss the matter with Rizwan. She answers that she could not do it, as she was abandoned by her family. Aaliya becomes stubborn in her decision that she will not let Aayat get engaged to Rizwan.
Rizwan requests Aayat to believe that he is innocent. Aaliya comes forward and confidently says that Aayat will not believe him. But Aayat says that she trusts Rizwan and wants to get engaged with him. She slams Aaliya for taking Gauhar to the function hall and insulting Rizwan publicly.
Ghulam and Shabana decide to talk with Gauhar personally. They take Gauhar inside a room. She tells them that she planned to sleep with Zain, but in the morning she found that she had slept with Rizwan. But after that she truly started loving Rizwan, while he kept neglecting her.
What would be the decision of Aayat’s parents ?