- Harshad Arora Has Been Roped In For An All New Season Of Supercops Vs Supervillians!
- Television Beauties - Jennifer Winget, Surbhi Jyoti, Preetika Rao Thank Fans For Birthday Wishes
- Going First At All Tasks Was A Disadvantage: Harshad Arora Post Khatron Ke Khiladi 6
- Difference Between Indian And Hollywood TV Shows
- Beintehaa Really Going Off Air On November 21?
- 14th Indian Television Awards 2014: Complete Winners List, Beintehaa, Comedy Nights With Kapil..
- Most Loved TV Shows Ever On Indian Television
Beintehaa 19th June written episode: Zubair’s mother helplessly appeals to Suraiya so that her son is not sent to jail, as it would finish his life and career. She is sure that Zubbu can never have any illegitimate relation with Aaliya, neither he can try to murder someone.
Suraiya remains rude, stubborn and merciless. Zubair is taken to jail. The police inspector tells him that public prosecutor Rehan Khan will attend him soon as there is a hearing of his case. Aaliya comes to meet him in jail.
Shabana thinks that before going to Bhopal she should talk with Zain regarding the matter of Aaliya and Zubbu. Aaliya assures her that Zain and Usman have supported and trusted her throughout.
Rehan is seen at his home, cooking and feeding his two children. He leaves the house with the children after bidding good bye to his dead wife and kissing her photo. He attends Zubair soon and wants to talk with him privately. Aaliya leaves.
Rehan tells Zubair that he hates lies and Zubair should not hide any truth from him. Zubbu says that he does not need to utter lies, as he has not done anything wrong. He gives all the details of the day to Rehan.
When Aaliya enters the house, Shazia and Nafisa stop her. Shazia asks her where she went and she fumbles. Zain comes and says that he sent her for some important work. Nafisa believes Zain, but Shazia does not.
Zain does not ask Aaliya where she went, as he thinks that she went to drop her parents to the rail station. Aaliya tells him that she went to meet Zubair. Zain is surprised.