- Harshad Arora Has Been Roped In For An All New Season Of Supercops Vs Supervillians!
- Television Beauties - Jennifer Winget, Surbhi Jyoti, Preetika Rao Thank Fans For Birthday Wishes
- Going First At All Tasks Was A Disadvantage: Harshad Arora Post Khatron Ke Khiladi 6
- Difference Between Indian And Hollywood TV Shows
- Beintehaa Really Going Off Air On November 21?
- 14th Indian Television Awards 2014: Complete Winners List, Beintehaa, Comedy Nights With Kapil..
Beintehaa 20th June written episode: Zain tells Aaliya that he knew that she went to meet Zubair and he understands her emotion. Aaliya tells him that she has to decide something and wants his support. Zain promises that his support will always be with her.
Aaliya shares that she is suffering from indecision. Zain gives her the Quran Sharif, as she always insists on taking the shelter of God, in any kind of crisis. Aaliya reads the Quran and finds her way.
Shazia scares the driver and takes out the information that Aaliya went to meet her brother. She passes the information to Suraiya. When Suraiya charges Aaliya in presence of Zain, he tries to hide the truth.
Zubair gives his statement to Rehan and claims that he is absolutely honest and truthful. Rehan visits the Abdullah house with Zubbu’s mom. He tells Aaliya that he has appealed for Zubbu’s bail which needs a deposit of four lakhs. Zubbu has told him that only Aaliya can help in this matter.
Suraiya tells Rehan that no one from the Abdullah house will help Zubair. Aaliya says that according to Quran Sharif, it is a crime to punish an innocent person; so she will help Zubair until his crime is proved.
Aaliya believes that Zain will support her, but to her utter surprise, Zain refuses doing so. Rehan alerts Aaliya that she has only a time of twelve hours in her hand. Suraiya declares that if Aaliya steps out of the house to help Zubbu, she will not be allowed to enter the house again.
When Aaliya questions Zain about the change in his attitude, he replies that he understands her emotion for Zubair, but he can never support her in liberating him. Aaliya tries to make Zain understand that there is no reason to mark Zubair as a criminal, until it is proved.
Aaliya tells Zain that she will never help Zubbu if he does not support her. She leaves the choice up to him.