- Harshad Arora Has Been Roped In For An All New Season Of Supercops Vs Supervillians!
- Television Beauties - Jennifer Winget, Surbhi Jyoti, Preetika Rao Thank Fans For Birthday Wishes
- Going First At All Tasks Was A Disadvantage: Harshad Arora Post Khatron Ke Khiladi 6
- Difference Between Indian And Hollywood TV Shows
- Beintehaa Really Going Off Air On November 21?
- 14th Indian Television Awards 2014: Complete Winners List, Beintehaa, Comedy Nights With Kapil..
- Most Loved TV Shows Ever On Indian Television
Beintehaa 21st July written episode: Shabana and Ghulam talk with Gauhar regarding her affair with Rizwan. Shabana tells Gauhar to swear by the child in her womb and say the truth. Gauhar repeats the story of the night, when she slept with Rizwan.
Shabana and Ghulam come to the hall with Gauhar again. Ghulam says that Rizwan had no relation with Gauhar after that night. Still they think that the engagement should be postponed, says Ghulam.
Ayat comes to her room and completely breaks down. She complains that her parents have forever been partial towards Aaliya; they have loved her more than Aayat and have blindly supported all her decisions. And today they have destroyed her life, to support Aaliya—adds Ayat.
Aayat’s parents argue that Gauhar is carrying the child of Rizwan and so, she should get married to him. Aayat opines that Rizwan has no fault in it. Gauhar came to him when he was under the intoxication of bhang. Aayat refuses to talk with Aaliya until she changes her stand.
Zain slams Aaliya for ruining Rizwan’s engagement. He refuses to agree with her argument of supporting Gauhar. He challenges that he will never let her break the union of Aayat and Rizwan. He thinks that Aaliya is being selfish.
Suraiya notices that there have been differences between Aaliya and Zain. She thinks it would be a good opportunity for her. She tells Shazia to use her sister, so that Aaliya becomes more desperate to give her justice and Zain becomes disgusted with Aaliya!