- Harshad Arora Has Been Roped In For An All New Season Of Supercops Vs Supervillians!
- Television Beauties - Jennifer Winget, Surbhi Jyoti, Preetika Rao Thank Fans For Birthday Wishes
- Going First At All Tasks Was A Disadvantage: Harshad Arora Post Khatron Ke Khiladi 6
- Difference Between Indian And Hollywood TV Shows
- Beintehaa Really Going Off Air On November 21?
- 14th Indian Television Awards 2014: Complete Winners List, Beintehaa, Comedy Nights With Kapil..
Beintehaa 24th July written episode: Aaliya’s parents come to the Abdullah house to discuss about Aayat. Nafisa again scares them about Suraiya’s cruelty against Aaliya. They think of discussing the matter, but before that they hear Suraiya’s screams, as she has seen Aaliya giving herbal medicine to Usman secretly.
When Aaliya’s parents enter the room, they see Suraiya shouting at Aaliya and slapping her. Ghulam cannot keep his cool anymore. He stops Suraiya and tells her that Aaliya is his dearest child and was never a burden. He will not allow anyone to beat her up.
When Zain comes, Suraiya shows him the bottles of Eunani medicine. Shabana tells Zain that Aaliya has given the medicines to Usman for his betterment. Zain rubbishes her words outright.
Zain does not support the interference of Eunani medicine during the European treatment. Aaliya tries to convince him, but for no result. Suraiya says that the rules of the Abdullah family will never change for Aaliya and she will be punished, if she cannot obey the rules. Ghulam says that he does not want Aaliya to stay in the Abdullah house.
Zain thinks of preventing Aaliya’s parents, when they take Aaliya with them. Suraiya tells him that he should not show weakness anymore. But Zain argues that he has married Aaliya and cannot leave her so easily.
Aaliya stops her parents from taking her with them. She says that it was her mistake, because Suraiya and Zain strictly forbade her to bring Eunani medicines. She should have listened to them, thinks Aaliya.
Aaliya apologizes to Zain and Suraiya for ignoring their words. Ghulam feels proud of his daughter!