- Harshad Arora Has Been Roped In For An All New Season Of Supercops Vs Supervillians!
- Television Beauties - Jennifer Winget, Surbhi Jyoti, Preetika Rao Thank Fans For Birthday Wishes
- Going First At All Tasks Was A Disadvantage: Harshad Arora Post Khatron Ke Khiladi 6
- Difference Between Indian And Hollywood TV Shows
- Beintehaa Really Going Off Air On November 21?
- 14th Indian Television Awards 2014: Complete Winners List, Beintehaa, Comedy Nights With Kapil..
- Most Loved TV Shows Ever On Indian Television
Beintehaa 30th June written episode: Zain wakes up early in the morning and tells Aaliya that he wants to keep Roja for Usman. Aaliya tells him that a person cannot keep Roja for someone else. But if Zain keeps Roja for Usman, Usman will have the blessing of God. She inspires Zain, who doubts his ability to keep the long fasting.
Suraiya comes to Usman and utters that she is going to do something which may seem a crime to him, but to her this is a reply. She will expel Aaliya from the house and from Zain’s life, as she has manipulated her family members, thinks Suraiya.
Suraiya gives her blue print to Zubair. When Aaliya gives a spoon of khir to Zain, Zubbu comes in the middle. Aaliya scolds him for disturbing. After having the first meal in the morning, Zain goes to sleep again.
Zubbu sneaks into the room and leaves a card on the bed. He intentionally drops the alarm clock to make a sound and disturb Zain’s sleep. He tells Zain that he is leaving a ‘thank u’ card for Aaliya, as she has done a lot of favour to him.
Zubair reports to Suraiya that he has left the card in the room to make sure that Zain goes through it. He is scared of committing any mistake, as he is badly trapped by Suraiya and he needs his visa.
Zubair does not know what will happen after Zain sees the card, as the content inside is only known by Suraiya!