- Harshad Arora Has Been Roped In For An All New Season Of Supercops Vs Supervillians!
- Television Beauties - Jennifer Winget, Surbhi Jyoti, Preetika Rao Thank Fans For Birthday Wishes
- Going First At All Tasks Was A Disadvantage: Harshad Arora Post Khatron Ke Khiladi 6
- Difference Between Indian And Hollywood TV Shows
- Beintehaa Really Going Off Air On November 21?
- 14th Indian Television Awards 2014: Complete Winners List, Beintehaa, Comedy Nights With Kapil..
- Most Loved TV Shows Ever On Indian Television
Beintehaa 31st July written episode: Aaliya becomes shocked seeing the swollen faces of Zain and Suraiya. She tries to tell Zain that she did not file any complaint. Zain refuses to believe her. He believes that she is responsible for the harassment and insult he and his mother are facing for the last few hours. He says that he has made a great mistake by ignoring his mom and supporting her.
Zain shows his disgust towards Shabana too. Everyone is confused over the question, who actually has filed the complaint, if Aaliya has not done it. Nafisa feels nervous!
Aaliya comes to the police inspector and requests to dismiss the case, as she never wanted to file the complaint. The officer guesses that she is being pressured. Aaliya explains how her parents cheated her and took her sign on the paper. She requests the officer to complete the formalities and liberate Zain and his mom.
Rehan goes to the Abdullah house, to find that the house has sunk in darkness. He calls the servants, but gets no response. He enters the house slowly and walks through the rooms. Suddenly he stumbles and falls, to find that Usman is lying on the floor.
The lights are on and the servant comes back. Rehan calls the doctor who treats Usman. He admits that he cannot apply higher doses of medicine, as it may cause cardiac arrest. He tells Rehan to call the Eunani doctor, to make a last attempt.
Rehan calls his father, who declares that no treatment can bring any change, as Usman’s end has come. He tells Rehan to inform his family members. Zain and Suraiya suddenly have a queer feeling about Usman, they become restless to see him.
They are liberated soon and leave the police station, without even looking at Aaliya!