- Harshad Arora Has Been Roped In For An All New Season Of Supercops Vs Supervillians!
- Television Beauties - Jennifer Winget, Surbhi Jyoti, Preetika Rao Thank Fans For Birthday Wishes
- Going First At All Tasks Was A Disadvantage: Harshad Arora Post Khatron Ke Khiladi 6
- Difference Between Indian And Hollywood TV Shows
- Beintehaa Really Going Off Air On November 21?
- 14th Indian Television Awards 2014: Complete Winners List, Beintehaa, Comedy Nights With Kapil..
Beintehaa 5th August written episode: Zain confirms his decision of Talaq again and again. The Maulavi says that the Talaq will be valid after three months. Rehan tells Zain that he cannot take divorce so easily, only by verbally uttering Talaq.
Zain says that he will do everything to get rid of Aaliya. He tells Rehan to start the legal procedure of divorce. After he leaves the cremation ground, Aaliya helplessly cries sitting beside the grave of Usman.
Ghulam comes back to the hotel with Aaliya. Rehan accompanies them. Shabana becomes shocked knowing that Zain has given Talaq to Aaliya. She says that she will talk with Zain and Suraiya.
Aaliya sits dumbfounded and cannot give any reply to Shabana. Rehan comes to Aaliya and tells her that Usman’s soul will never find peace, if she cannot stop Zain from taking divorce.
Suraiya sits on Usman’s wheel chair and moves with it. Zain becomes shocked seeing this and tries to stop her. Suraiya says that she is actually invalid without Usman. Suraiya regrets that Aaliya has taken away the happiness of the house. Zain tells her that he has decided to divorce Aaliya. She replies that he could save Usman’s life, if he did it earlier.
At dinner table, Suraiya tells everyone that they should start living a normal life, for the peace of Usman’s soul. She insists on taking the food, which is of Usman’s choice.
The servant informs that Aaliya has come with her parents. Zain angrily leaves the table and comes to the hall. He gives a tough stare to Aaliya.