- Harshad Arora Has Been Roped In For An All New Season Of Supercops Vs Supervillians!
- Television Beauties - Jennifer Winget, Surbhi Jyoti, Preetika Rao Thank Fans For Birthday Wishes
- Going First At All Tasks Was A Disadvantage: Harshad Arora Post Khatron Ke Khiladi 6
- Difference Between Indian And Hollywood TV Shows
- Beintehaa Really Going Off Air On November 21?
- 14th Indian Television Awards 2014: Complete Winners List, Beintehaa, Comedy Nights With Kapil..
Beintehaa 7th August written episode: Aaliya comes to the Abdullah house with Rehan to attend the Quran Khani. She sits outside the door and reads the religious book. When she coughs, Zain comes to her with a glass of water.
Aaliya thinks that Zain still cares for her. When she tries to take the glass to have the water, Zain throws the water on her face! Rehan comes with divorce papers. Zain and Aaliya sign the papers.
Shabana becomes worried for Aaliya as she has not talked with her for seven days. Ghulam tells her that Aaliya is fine, as Rehan has told him. He does not have the courage to face Aaliya, says Ghulam.
Shabana regrets that no one believes that they did not file the complaint. Aaliya has become distant from her and Zain has stopped loving her, says Shabana. Ghulam thinks that they should have kept faith on Aaliya, rather than making decisions by their own.
When Fahad and Zain come to office, Fahad tells Zain to sit on Usman’s chair. He says though he is the elder son, but Usman was always more fond of Zain. And he never felt envious, says Fahad.
Suraiya insists on completing the divorce formalities as soon as possible. Zain tells Rehan to come to his house with the Nikahnama. In the presence of the Abdulalh family and Aaliya, Rehan opens the papers.
Rehan says that the divorce is not possible, because Usman has made some conditions in the Nikahnama. According to that, Aaliya is fifty one percent share holder of Barkat Royals!