- Harshad Arora Has Been Roped In For An All New Season Of Supercops Vs Supervillians!
- Television Beauties - Jennifer Winget, Surbhi Jyoti, Preetika Rao Thank Fans For Birthday Wishes
- Going First At All Tasks Was A Disadvantage: Harshad Arora Post Khatron Ke Khiladi 6
- Difference Between Indian And Hollywood TV Shows
- Beintehaa Really Going Off Air On November 21?
- 14th Indian Television Awards 2014: Complete Winners List, Beintehaa, Comedy Nights With Kapil..
Beintehaa 27th June written episode: Zubair’s court hearing starts. The judge says that his motive is not clear in this case and there are not enough evidences against him. Rehan wants to interrogate Zubair. He asks him where he was on the night of the accident.
Suddenly a girl enters the court and says that she can give information. It is none other than Zain’s friend Natasha. She says that Zubair came out of the hotel and met her on that night, but he was hiding it thinking about her social image.
The judge declares that Zubair is not responsible for Usman’s accident. He is liberated and the case is closed. Zubair says that he wants to go back to Bhopal. Zain requests him to stay with them. Suraiya gives permission.
At Abdullah house, Suraiya calls Zubair and tells him that his freedom has been arranged by her. She bribed Natasha to give evidence in favour of him. Suraiya knows that the accident was caused by the fault of the lift and Zubair was innocent. But there was not enough proof to establish that.
Suraiya adds that she will arrange Zubair’s visa and give him an amount of twenty five lakhs. In return, he has to follow her order. He has to keep telling Zain about his relationship with Aaliya, so that he can start thinking that Suraiya’s doubt was not baseless.
Zubair becomes shocked and asks the reason. Suraiya says that Aaliya has made her family members distant from her. So, she will punish her!