- Harshad Arora Has Been Roped In For An All New Season Of Supercops Vs Supervillians!
- Television Beauties - Jennifer Winget, Surbhi Jyoti, Preetika Rao Thank Fans For Birthday Wishes
- Going First At All Tasks Was A Disadvantage: Harshad Arora Post Khatron Ke Khiladi 6
- Difference Between Indian And Hollywood TV Shows
- Beintehaa Really Going Off Air On November 21?
- 14th Indian Television Awards 2014: Complete Winners List, Beintehaa, Comedy Nights With Kapil..
Beintehaa 6th June written episode: Zain sits beside Usman and recalls all the incidents—Usman’s illness, Aaliya’s allegation against Barkat and Suraiya’s protest. He suddenly gets up and rushes somewhere. Aaliya tries to follow him and he gives no response. Bobby thinks that there is a split.
Zain takes Aaliya in his car and comes to an office. He thanks her for saving Usman’s life. He says that he completely trusts her and so has come to the office of a private detective. The detective promises that he will give all the information within two days.
Bobby poses as a pathetic figure in front of Usman and Suraiya and tries to have their sympathy. Suraiya promises to protect her. Shazia again takes money from Bobby. When she comes out of Bobby’s room, Aaliya sees the money in her hand. Shazia lies that Fahad has given her the money.
Aaliya is not convinced! She tricks Shazia making a false phone conversation. She says that she has been informed about Shazia’s involvement in the case. Shazia becomes scared and gives out the truth.
Aaliya comes to know that Shazia met her friend and came to know about Bobby, who is a hardcore criminal and has visited jail several times. Zain and Aaliya go out to meet the detective.
The detective sends them to the graveyard, where they discover the grave of Barkat Usman Abdullah. A devastated Zain comes back home and sees the fraud exploiting his parents. When she comes to him and calls Bhaiyu, he bursts.
How would Zain punish the criminal? Would Usman and Suraiya be able to face the grim truth that their daughter has died?