- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Bigg Boss 8 house had a sleepless night post a shameful act of the current captain, Ali Quli Mirza. After the Ali and Sonali Raut dibacle, Bigg Boss took up the task and decided to punish Ali severely. As a punishment Bigg Boss nominated Ali, snatched away his captaincy and declared that he can never be a captain again on the show either.
Ali, who became the captain of the house for the send consecutive time got into one of the most severe allegations on the show. He was accused by Sonali of touching her under the blanket without her consent. With the support of almost all the contestants, the issue was taken up seriously and Ali had to face severe consequences for his actions.
Sonali, who was chatting with Upen Patel on bed past bedtime on Bigg Boss show, was touched by Ali from under the blanket. She accused Ali of touching her knee inappropriately while Ali defended himself by saying it was just a friendly touch and no more. Not being that close to him to be comfortable with physical contact, Sonali was not in a position to buy his point. Neither were the rest of the housemates.
Thus comes to an end Ali's era of captaincy. The housemates must be relieved his captaincy has come to an end after his painful week and a half of dominance. Sonali and the rest of them felt the decision Bigg Boss took against Ali was justified. Let's wait and watch Bigg Boss 8 to see how the house would move on without Ali's captaincy. Peacefully perhaps?