- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
- Check Out Who Is Bigg Boss Winner Gautam Gulati's Godfather…
- Bigg Boss 9: Salman Khan Says Farah To Host Show!
- Wedding Photos: Gauhar Khan's Sister Nigaar Married Abu Dhabi Based Businessman!
- Bigg Boss 8's Soni Singh Assaulted By Ex-Boyfriend On Mumbai Streets!
- Upen Patel And Karishma Tanna Sign Film With Edd Liu!
- Gautam Gulati Back To Doing TV?
Bigg Boss 8 is starting in August and the list of contestants who are going to live in the glass house is far from getting out. Meanwhile, here are the list of celebrities who should contest on the controversial show who can guarantee maximum entertainment for the viewers.
Here are some of the names who are definitely not contesting in the show but will make perfect entertainers, hypothetically speaking. Kapil Sharma and Krushna Abhishek, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Abishek Bachchan, John Abraham and Bipasha Basu, Mallika Sherawat and Alok Nath, Sherlyn Chopra and Poonam Pandey, Shiney Ahuja and Arnab Goswami, Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande and Karan Singh Grover and Jennifer Winget. The chances of most these celebrities gracing the reality show is beyond impossible but no harm speculating what might happen if they did! See slides...
Host by Salman Khan the show has a few names who have been approached by the channel to contest in the show. Names such as the Fanaah actor Karan Kundra, ex-Bollywood actor Ruslaan Mumtaaz, Uttaran actress Rashmi Desai and Tina Dutta, Grand Masti actress Karishma Tanna, Kkusum actress Nausheen Ali Sardar, Jee Le Zara actress Sangeeta Ghosh, ex-lovers Gauarav Chopraa and Narayani Shastri, struggling actress Amisha Patel, currently very popular actor Alok Nath, the hot and happening actress Sherlyn Chopra, rumoured girlf friend of Salman Khan Iulia Vantur and so on.
Let's wait and watch who would actually end up living in the house when the show actually starts...
The Pairs Who Should Contest
Here are the pairs of contestants who can be most entertaining.
Kapil - Krushna
Kapil Sharma and Krushna Abhishek, fellow stand-up comedians who claim to be good friends with each other but are seen rarely crossing paths. It will be interesting to see them locked in the same house.
Mallika - Alok
Mallika Sherawat and Alok Nath, two entirely different personalities who have strong opinions.
Poonam - Sherlyn
Poonam Pandey and Sherlyn Chopra, both equally talented in what they do best. It would be interesting to see them in a house setting and hostile environment.
Shiney And Arnab
The conversations between the two would make the show quite entertaining. Not to mention the record views it will get on youtube.
Karan - Jennifer
The two beautiful couple have not been seen together for a long time on screen. It will be interesting to see them in real life setting.
John - Bipasha
John and Bipasha, the ex-lovers, who have moved on in life must have made peace by now. Them back together in the same house will be most entertaining.
Aishwarya - Abhishek
There would be millions across the nation who would like to see the couple in real life.
Sushant - Ankita
Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande, the real life couple would be an interesting topic of discussion.