- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
- Check Out Who Is Bigg Boss Winner Gautam Gulati's Godfather…
- Bigg Boss 9: Salman Khan Says Farah To Host Show!
- Wedding Photos: Gauhar Khan's Sister Nigaar Married Abu Dhabi Based Businessman!
- Bigg Boss 8's Soni Singh Assaulted By Ex-Boyfriend On Mumbai Streets!
- Upen Patel And Karishma Tanna Sign Film With Edd Liu!
- Gautam Gulati Back To Doing TV?
Bigg Boss 8's latest task is for the contestants t answer some of the questions written to them anonymously by their co-contestants. New fights to arise with some of them are compelled to confess and talk about a lot of issues. Gautam Gulati plays moderator and asks the questions fueling the repercussions.
The day after eliminations is always a calm one. But where there is a calm, there is always a storm approaching. Day 23 inside the Bigg Boss house will kick off with a Punjabi tadka as the contestants wake up to a Bhangra song. However, later in the morning, the dancing will be long forgotten when Sushant Digvikar will accidentally hurt his left eye post a glass breaks on the table. He immediately rushes to rinse his eyes and medicates himself through eye drops which Sonali Raut gives to him. While he feels better immediately, a doctor comes in to check him and prescribes a precautionary medicine to ensure that there is no hidden injury which could spring up on a later date.
Rekha Replaced 'Pyaar' With Big B's Name On Bigg Boss 8!
Though sanity returns to the house, Bigg Boss soon announces nominations for the upcoming week. As all the contestants prepare to name those they would want to see evicted from the Bigg Boss house, a googly is thrown at them when Bigg Boss asks them to name the one contestant they would want to ‘save' from eliminations in the coming week. Many are taken aback by this turn of events and an uneasiness sets in as they rethink their strategies and name those they would like to protect.
In the evening, the task ‘Rose Day' is introduced, wherein the contestants are asked to present roses as a thank you measure to the contestants that they believe have saved them from eviction. The process ruffles a lot of feathers as the foes are misunderstood to be friends and the friends are left wondering where they went wrong in highlighting their relationship. In fact, many feathers were ruffled as a couple of contestants did not receive any roses at all!
While the contestants recovered from the rose day task, another task was introduced at night called ‘Gharwale Jaan-na Chahte Hai' which was moderated by Gautam. As a part of this task, the contestants were asked the questions which they had anonymously put down last week. What transpired next saw some changing equations in relationships with new friendships being cemented.
Gautam Asks Questions
Gautam will pose the questions to the contestants which were written by all of them.
Since the questions are straight forward because of the anonymity criteria.
Sushant would hurt his eye and the other help him deal with it.
Sonali helps Sushant with the eye drops.
In the evening, the task ‘Rose Day' is introduced, wherein the contestants are asked to present roses as a thank you measure to the contestants that they believe have saved them from eviction
Praneet Gets Attacked
Karishma and Minissha attack Praneet.
Diandra Gets Roses
Diandra gets two roses for saving some of the others.
Contestants get to work dealing with the food issues again.
Praneet And Gautam
Praneet and Gautam bitching again about the food issues?
Bigg Boss twists the nomination process and asks contestants to nominate names who needs to be saved.