- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
- Check Out Who Is Bigg Boss Winner Gautam Gulati's Godfather…
- Bigg Boss 9: Salman Khan Says Farah To Host Show!
- Wedding Photos: Gauhar Khan's Sister Nigaar Married Abu Dhabi Based Businessman!
- Bigg Boss 8's Soni Singh Assaulted By Ex-Boyfriend On Mumbai Streets!
- Upen Patel And Karishma Tanna Sign Film With Edd Liu!
- Gautam Gulati Back To Doing TV?
It's just 2nd day in Bigg Boss 8 house and the Secret Society have asked contestants to sacrifice: sleep, then water, then food and finally physical movement!
As each task gets more challenging than the first, passengers of Flight BB08 have started to experience the severity of the journey that they have embarked on. And now passengers have come to realize the prominence of the authority that the Secret Society holds over them. As one after the other the passengers have been given not one or two but four task on the very second day of their journey.
Sacrifices on Day-2 have started in the form of sleep, as two passengers were made to stay up all night to fulfill the second task of their journey. Upen Patel and Gautam were chosen by the Secret Society to undertake this task.
As the morning arrived, the passengers realized the supply of water was cut from the flight. Just then the passengers were informed of their next task. Two passengers were required to cycle rigorously to earn their water supply.
It has taken just two days for the viewers to witness the very first breakdown of Bigg Boss 8, as Sukirti Kandpal sheds tears on being hurt by Upen's snappy reaction.
As the day progressed, the Secret Society decided that they would test the will of the passengers even more, as they asked two passengers to sacrifice their food in the next task.
The Secret Society bestowed upon the passengers another task that left the house mates zapped. Two house mates were asked sacrifice their freedom of movement. Diandra Soares and Sushant Divgikar were chosen to perform the task. Covered in mud, they were made to stand in a classic Michael Jackson pose with their hands in the air.
While all four tasks were taken over by the contestants in the most patient and cheerful manner, only time will tell if this silence is the step towards the coming storm?
Patience and hard-work tested on the very second day of the eighth season of Bigg Boss says a lot about what to expect in the upcoming episodes.
Day 2 Morning
Contestants had to earn their water in day 2. Two of them had to cycle to get some water.
Sukirti And Minissha
Sukirti and Minissha Lamba cycled so they could earn some water.
Though presenting themselves as the easy and out going people, Arya Babbar and Soni Singh seem the talkative ones.
After loosing out on their sleep, Upen Patel, was no longer the sweet and charming model.
Gautam Gulati too was irritated after loosing sleep.
After being dragged away from his sleep, Upen snapped at Sukirti.
Sukirti tried to defend herself, but Upen had already made the damage.
Sukirti was seen crying after Upen's outburst.
No Physical Movement
After no sleep and no water, it was no physical movement for the contestants.
Diandra And Sushant
Diandra and Sushant were asked to apply mud on themselves and stand with their hands held high.