- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Loyalty and support in Bigg Boss 8 house comes at a price and looks like Diandra Soares's loyalty towards the gang - Upen Patel, Soni Singh, Sushant Digvikar, Karishma Tanna - came at a price of votes to make her the captain.
After Diandra's team winning the 'BB Mithaiwala' task, it was time to nominate contestants from the team for captaincy. What Diandra did not expect was for her to see Upen and Sushant getting nominated for captaincy and no body except her voting for her becoming the next captain.
Diandra was seen very agitated over the fact that Soni voted Upen since he is her brother, and Sushant got votes because he is a friend of everyone else and not based on his capacity to become a captain.
Diandra was seen discussing the issue at multiple situations expressing her feeling of betrayal. She even confessed that she will not fall for the whole friends gang and family again. She felt Upen was deserving but Sushant was not an eligible candidate Daindra felt. And since Soni, Sushant and Karishma supported this decision she is finding them unfair.
Looks like the bond that was between Diandra and her gang is withering away and Diandra is left to find greener paster in Bigg Boss 8.