- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
The Weekend Ka Vaar episode had Praneet, Sonali and Renee in the danger zone and one among them were going to leave the show to join Salman on stage outside the house. Unable to impress the viewers enough to get votes, Renee was announced eliminated from the show.
Renee, who entered the Bigg Boss house two weeks back as a wild card entry was heard and seen in very few instances in the house. With her incapability to mingle or make a mark on the show she was often called an absentee in the little time that she was inside the house.
Last week it was Nigaar Khan and this week Renee evicted from the house. The two were among the three wild card entries who entered the house at the same time. The only remaining entry who is still in the house is Dimpy Mahajan, but her stay inside the house might be a longer one compared to the other two.
Renee's Bigg Boss 8 journey thus comes to an end and with the number of family problems she mentioned on the show, she must be glad (and so are the viewers) that she will now go back to her loved ones.