- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
- Check Out Who Is Bigg Boss Winner Gautam Gulati's Godfather…
- Bigg Boss 9: Salman Khan Says Farah To Host Show!
- Wedding Photos: Gauhar Khan's Sister Nigaar Married Abu Dhabi Based Businessman!
- Bigg Boss 8's Soni Singh Assaulted By Ex-Boyfriend On Mumbai Streets!
- Upen Patel And Karishma Tanna Sign Film With Edd Liu!
- Gautam Gulati Back To Doing TV?
Bigg Boss 8's latest task, Phone Booth task is one of the most emotionally draining tasks ever ont he show. The task had most of the contestants loosing their cool including the ever calm, Upen Patel, Praneet Bhatt, Sushant Digvikar, Minissha Lamba and Puneet Issar.
Karishma Tanna the first contestant on the task made a rather easy escape. The next one to answer the call, Puneet underwent a completely emotional roller-coaster ride in the phone booth. Only after spending the night in the phone booth did Diandra Soares give up her make up to move on in the task.
Next Puneet had Minissha going inside the dustbin to find a piece of paper for him. Puneet was seen feeling extremely emotional seeing her do it just because he asked her to when he has been nominating her repeatedly.
Next it was Sushant's turn at the phone booth. Compared to Karishma and Puneet, Sushant failed the task quite miserable. His task was to convince the person he trust the most in the house to agree to shave off his head. Upen, whom Sushant requested for this, nor the other guys in the house agreed to do it.
Apart from the task, there was a Upen and Gautam Gulati face-off after the later's comment during Sushant's task. Gautam passed a comment saying, Sushant's best friend can go bald and why should I even care, seem to have disturbed Upen a lot.
Also, at the end of the day, Minissha realised that it was because Puneet hated her that she had to dig into the dust bin, and she was seen going gaga over it. She even ended up hurting Praneet for walking into her conversation with Upen. Let's wait and watch what is in store next on Bigg Boss 8.
Bigg Boss 8's Phone Booth Task
Bigg Boss 8;s Phone Booth task had the contestants going on a roller coaster ride.
Puneet and Karishma had some ego clashes which only got resolved when both were pushed by the other contestants.
Puneet Spent The Night
Puneet Issar spent the night in phone booth since Diandra did not give away her make-up.
Puneet had to give Minissha's name when asked whom Puneet hated the most. Thats when Minissha came into the picture to step into the dust bin.
Puneet Issar was seen emotional drained during the task. He was seen crying repeatedly during the task.
Puneet Apologised To Minissha
Puneet Issar was seen apologising to Minisha as soon as he came outside the booth.
Sushant was the next to enter the phone booth.
Sushant's First Task
Sushant's first task was to get Upen go bald.
Nominate Preetam Or Puneet
Sushant had to convince either Preetam or Puneet to nominate themselves.
Upen Lost Cool
Gautam passed a comment saying Sushant's best friends can go bald and he doesn't have to bother and this irked Upen in a wrong way.
Praneet Lost Cool Too
Praneet was seen loosing his cool too. He got fed up listening to Gautam's negativity and he was seen yelling at him.
Sushant lost the task and also for dropping the call mid-way, Bigg Boss nominated him for eliminations.
Minissha got to know that she had to do the dustbin task because Puneet hated her and was seen expressing her hurt. Praneet had to hear from her when he walked in on her talking.
Praneet Hurt Too
Minissha's words hurt Praneet and this was the second time she did this to him.