- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Bigg Boss 8 will have it's first nomination round today, Thursday, September 25th. With the format of the show changed, the viewers will have not the whole week to vote but just 24 hours.
Hosted by Salman Khan, the controversial reality show, Bigg Boss season 8 has until today been a jolly trip for the contestants. Though there were a few hiccups here and there, they were seen living like a happy family in the house. But as usual, the actual problems start when they have a threat for survival.
With the first nominations, there would be their first acquaintance with the actual faces of their co-passengers. They would realise who have been fake and honest and thus begins the actual game of Bigg Boss.
Another twist in the nomination process would be that the process would be an open nomination round where they will have to pick a photo of contestant and burn it in front of them to complete the process.
Also, this season, the nomination process will not take place through out the week but just for 24 hours from the end of nomination episode.
Let's wait and watch who nominates whom and who would end up getting hurt or betrayed or angered after the process.