- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Bigg Boss 8 viewers either hate him or love him but Gautam Gulati is never out of the picture. Off late, the contestants inside the Bigg Boss house seem to hate him unanimously, and the result of this is Gautam getting isolated from the rest of the house.
After becoming the target of every contestant, Gautam is now feeling the after effects. Now that his friends have had enough of his talks, his conversations with the cameras around has increased. Recently Gautam was seen depressed after being isolated from the rest of the household and talking to the cameras informing he does not need any of them but he is starting loose his fight. He also expressed he was missing his home.
Following this Bigg Boss called him inside the confession room and spoke to him after which he was seen feeling better. But later it was found that the stress has taken a toll on his health.
Gautam's personality sets him apart from every contestant on the show. So much that they have set him apart in the house, leading to his isolation. Gautam had his friends Puneet Issar, Pranet Bhatt and RJ Preetam, but his apparent belief that he knows the game well and the others don't and talking about this repeatedly, topped with his negative approach to each contestant and issues has led him away from them as well.
Let's wait and watch what happens in today's Bigg Boss 8 Weekend Ka Vaar and how Salman Khan deals with the entire situation.