- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Gautam's judgment day is here and along with choosing the next captain of the house, he has to pick one who he thinks underperformed during the week. Gautam names Sonali as the "lazy one" and decides to punish her. Sonali decides to not agree with this since she has been doing all the work she was told, walks off. Gautam declares no body can talk to her for the next two hours as her punishment.
Gautam hurt Sonali badly when he announced to the world about her smoking habit recently. During the task "Gautam City" he asked her out loud to give away her cigarettes. Sonali was then see crying over being hurt with the whole issue.
Sonali's history with Gautam and Upen seems to be coming back to haunt her. As we know, Sonali's easy going nature has landed her in a lot of trouble in the house and one among that is her relationship with Gautam and Upen. She was close to both of them as a friend, though many versions of it has been circulating around.
Now when all that has ended and she is keeping distance with both of them, the whole thing is coming back to bite her in the back. Gautam, who was one of her best friend has now turned into her nightmare. His new found power has resulted in putting her in trouble.
Let's wait and watch Bigg Boss 8's tonight episode to see how Sonali and Gautam handle this hurdle.