- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
- Check Out Who Is Bigg Boss Winner Gautam Gulati's Godfather…
- Bigg Boss 9: Salman Khan Says Farah To Host Show!
- Wedding Photos: Gauhar Khan's Sister Nigaar Married Abu Dhabi Based Businessman!
- Bigg Boss 8's Soni Singh Assaulted By Ex-Boyfriend On Mumbai Streets!
- Upen Patel And Karishma Tanna Sign Film With Edd Liu!
- Gautam Gulati Back To Doing TV?
After a chaotic day 1 of luxury budget task Superheroes (Karishma Tanna's Team) vs. Supervillains (RJ Preetam's team), the contestants continue to remain in their respective teams trying their best to hold their ground while resisting the urges of changing sides.
Especially after what happened the night before, with the Supervillains not letting the Superheroes sleep and harassing them by throwing water at them and making loud noises, the contestants have upped their self-control and become more considerate when they see their tired friends rest for a bit.
As afternoon looms, Bigg Boss announces the winner of the first leg of the task as the team which has pulled in the maximum support after a rough day. Before they get a chance to rejoice, Bigg Boss also announces the second leg of the task wherein the winning team needs to defend its flag which has been hoisted in the garden area, while the other team will be required to take it down and put their own flag in its place. The house rules continue to remain in play during the course of this task and the contestants need to strategize about the best way to ensure that their team wins.
Things take a turn for the worse when one team tries various techniques which are borderline dangerous and the other team retaliates with equal zest. In the midst of it all, Diandra Soares and Sonali Raut engage in a tiff that seems likely to get out of hand, at which point Bigg Boss is forced to intervene and disqualify the second leg of the task on a whole! However, that was not the end of the matter and the contestants split into two different sides as they stood against what had transpired during the course of the task.
As evening crept in, the side which believed that they had been wronged eventually calmed down and business resumed as normal in the Bigg Boss house with the occasional tiff or fun moment which cemented the bond amongst many contestants.
However, when a day is that emotionally draining, Bigg Boss will always add an exciting element to balance it all out. As the contestants turned in thinking that the day had finally ended, Bigg Boss opened doors to the first wildcard contestant this season, Ali Quli Mirza! While the contestants looked at him in wonder, little are they aware that life as they know it is about to change!
Task Gone Wrong
Bigg Boss 8's Heores Vs Villains task turn violent on the second day with Bigg Boss's new challenge.
Protect The Flag
Karishma's team has to protect the flag while Preetam's team has to replace it with their's.
The villain team set a fire next to the team to get them away from the flag. They would have added chilli powder in the fire.
Diandra Gets Violent
Diandra gets violent with Sonali during the task.
Sonali would also get hurt during the task.
The red team fails to support Sonali.
Preetam Stands Up For Her
Preetam stands up for Sonali after the task ends.
Puneet Issar stands silent during the whole thing.
Preetam And Karishma
Preetam and Karishma get talking in the confession room supporting their respective teams.
Upen And Gautam
Upen tries to make Gautam understand things in the house but Gautam would fail to be in a position to listen.
Ali Quli Mirza enters the Bigg Boss house as a wild card entry.