- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Bigg Boss 8's latest nominations ended in Minissha Lamba locking herself in the loo. Minissha heard from her co-contestants that Puneet Issar spoke ill about her behind her back for plotting with Arya Babbar before the show.
The open nominations that will be showcased in today's episode will have Puneet nominating Minissha and the reason for it being her alleged romance plotting with Arya before the show. Post this Minissha will be informed by her co-contestants that Puneet also said, "Acche ghar ki ladki hokar aisa karti hai..."
This hurt Minissha so much that she ran and locked herself in the loo. And since she did not bother about the mic, her sobs were heard by all. She took her time alone even when the others were asking her to not care about it.
When she finally emerged, her eyes were swollen red and the hurt from the stab on her back was clearly apparent on her face. She even expressed that when someone has such a problem with her, he should not be calling her, 'beta'.
It is clear after the weekend episode that there has been a shift in the dominance of many contestants in the house and few of the dominating have been the target by many. The heat Minissha and few others received from Salman Khan must have been hitting home.Let's wait and watch how it goes in tonight's episode of Bigg Boss 8.