- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Not long ago Ali Bhatt went clueless when asked who the President of India was, the same happened with Bigg Boss 8 when Salman Khan asked Karishma Tanna the same question. She said the President is Narendra Modi!
The beautiful Bollywood actress Alia, on Koffee With Karan, choked when Karan Johar asked who the President was. Karishma on the other hand, equally beautiful and (evidently) equally dumb, said Modi is the current President! Thumbs Up for the two Indian beauties!
Salman Khan, the host of Colors' controversial reality show, had a round of GK on the current contestants in the house. As expected most of the TV actors were red faced with embarrasment unable to answer most of them. The worst, however, was proved to be Karishma, who said Narendra Modi was the President of India!
There were others who were equally dumb with their GK, including Soanli Raut, Upen Patel and others who not only were bad at their geography they were hopeless with their Mahabharat.
With her smiling clueless after answering made the whole house rolling on the floor and laughing, including Salman. Karishma who has often showed signs of the top floor being empty, proved herself on Bigg Boss 8 in the latest Weekend Ka Vaar episode.