- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Bigg Boss 8's luxury budget task brought out the best and worst in all contestants. Well, worst more than best. In a bitching sesson the girls had Karishma Tanna was seen calling Gautam Gulati a loser and Sonali Raut unclassy.
Among all the contestants of Bigg Boss 8, Deepshika Nagpal was called the most dominating until now, but with the second task going in the direction it is taking, it's quite clear that no one can possibly beat Karishma. Karishma has stood out as most violent among all. Not just because she was loudest and judgmental but because she was ready to pounce on anyone who opposed her (mostly her "stand").
From the hijacking tas it was clear that Karishma has the capability to make mountain from a mole. Though it was with the support of other contestants, it was clear that she can be the Gauhar Khan of the house when she wants.
During the second task however, she tried the same trick. She tried to start yet another battle against Gautam Gualti bu saying he touched her. But the other contestants were well aware of her tactics and did not give heed to her words and pushed the issue aside. Karishma on the other hand did not let it go until she got personal and called him names.
Karishma in a bitching session with Soni Singh, Sonali Raut and Natasa Stankovic, called Gautam as loser, repeatedly. And later when Sonali opposed her stand, she called her unclassy. Soni and Karishma also made fun of Sonali's accent.