- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
- Check Out Who Is Bigg Boss Winner Gautam Gulati's Godfather…
- Bigg Boss 9: Salman Khan Says Farah To Host Show!
- Wedding Photos: Gauhar Khan's Sister Nigaar Married Abu Dhabi Based Businessman!
- Bigg Boss 8's Soni Singh Assaulted By Ex-Boyfriend On Mumbai Streets!
- Upen Patel And Karishma Tanna Sign Film With Edd Liu!
- Gautam Gulati Back To Doing TV?
Bigg Boss 8's Karishma Tanna applied red chilli paste on Natasa Stankovic, Gautam Gulati, Puneet Issar and Praneet Bhatt's faces in an attempt to get them out of their chairs. The task was to get the four contestants off the chair to get the access to the actual Bigg Boss house.
The contestants on the controversial reality show have been living in the crashed aircraft from the first episode. They have been sleeping on reclining chairs making do without most of their necessities met. Now they got a glimpse of the actual Bigg Boss house they will get to live in and they get the access only when they fare well in the task given.
The task given by Bigg Boss is for the contestants to get four co-contestants - Natasa, Gautam, Puneet and Praneet, who would have got strapped themselves on four chairs in the garden area to get off their chairs.
They get to opt any technique in their attempts. While some of them used shampoo, mud, dry leaves and all sorts of things on the four determined contestants on the chair, Karishma's red chilli powder paste on their faces was the extreme step adopted.
While Natasa, Praneet and Puneet suffered the assault, Karisham went a step further by applying the chilli paste on Gautam's body along with his face. Gautam was seen screaming and asking Bigg Boss to stop her from doing it. But Karishma was immune to any of it.
Let's wait and watch if Bigg Boss would stop her or let her go ahead with all her extremities.
Bigg Boss 8 Extreme Task
Bigg Boss 8's task to get the contestants out of their chairs went a little over board when Karishma applied chilli paste in their face and body.
The contestants got the task which would get them inside the actual Bigg Boss house.
What Was The Task..
The task was for four contestants to sit on chairs and stay for as long as they can, while the others tried their best to get them off their chairs.
Started Off Good
Thetask started off good with the contestants on their chairs.
The task started off with the four contestants getting tortured using various methods.
Then Came Chilli Paste
Then came the chilli paste. Karishma applied the paste on their face and body.
Chilli Paste On Natasa
Karishma applied chilli paste on Natasa. Revenge for feeding her the red chilli ball the previous night?
Karishma applied chilli paste on Gautam's body as well and he complained of extreme pain.
Gautam lost his cool when Karishma applied the paste repeatedly on him.
Asked Not To Hurt
Gautam screamed asking Karishma not to hurt him.
Gautam then was seen screaming with pain and anger.
Karishma Went On
Karishma came back to fight with Gautam some more.
Karishma - Puneet
Karishma Tanna applies the chilli paste to Praneet and Puneet as well.