- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Ali Quli Mirza gets fidgety and stays up all night while sitting on the ‘Kursi' in the hope of becoming the captain of the house for the third time. Dimpy Mahajan, on the other hand, tries to talk to Ali into giving her the seat. In fact, other contestants also join in and try to convince Ali to let Dimpy be the captain for the coming week but to no avail. Ali simply states that he is doing this for himself and not anyone else thereby dismissing everyone and their requests.
As the morning creeps in Dimpy continues to distract Ali along with other contestants who continue to support her. Dimpy plans to irritate Ali by bringing in "mirchi water" by threatening to put it on his face if he does not leave the seat. However, as soon as Dimpy comes close Ali, he stands up on the chair in order to defend himself. Taking full advantage of this, Dimpy takes her chance and sits on the chair while stating that since Ali technically stood up, he is right in usurping the seat. Seeing her tactics, Ali gets upset.
All the housemates tell Dimpy that her behavior is incorrect and unfair, but Dimpy is not ready to budge. Seeing Dimpy's stubbornness, Ali gets irritated and tries to move her from the chair. Soon, both Dimpy and Ali are seen sharing the seat even as the cold vibes continue to flow between them. Not wanting to indulge in a huge fight for captaincy, the duo decide to leave the decision on Bigg Boss as to who, between them, will become the captain.