- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
- Check Out Who Is Bigg Boss Winner Gautam Gulati's Godfather…
- Bigg Boss 9: Salman Khan Says Farah To Host Show!
- Wedding Photos: Gauhar Khan's Sister Nigaar Married Abu Dhabi Based Businessman!
- Bigg Boss 8's Soni Singh Assaulted By Ex-Boyfriend On Mumbai Streets!
- Upen Patel And Karishma Tanna Sign Film With Edd Liu!
- Gautam Gulati Back To Doing TV?
- SHOCKING! Karishma Tanna In Legal Trouble; Sued For Cheating, Threatening & Blackmailing!
So, this is the reason why the Bigg Boss 8 contestants take all the crap told to them, face the insults and lose their self-respects so easily. Everything has a reason behind it and like every year even this year money is the reason behind which contestants fight, abuse and actually make more money than the actual prize money.
The more tantrums, fight and spice they add to the show the more they get paid. Karishma Tanna the famous television actress, who also acted in the movie Grand Masti is believed to be paid the highest in the 8th season. The all-time angry contestant Puneet Issar along with his favourite contestant Gautam Gulati gets Rs 8 lakhs and so does the good boy of the house Upen Patel.
Famous for her shifting love strategies, Sonali Raut, the friends in the house jodi Praneet Bhatt and RJ Preetam take home Rs 8 lakh per week too.
What shocked us the most was that first evicted contestant Natasa Stankovic was paid the least with Rs. 4 lakh per week. Hmm! Was Natasa getting paid less just because she was the only one who kept hold of her values and morals and did not come much in the light as compared to other contestants and not to forget she was not even famous in the industry.
Along with money there were a few other terms and conditions for the contestants which included no interference with the editing of the episodes, should not be involved in criminal cases, no contact with media and the best of all if they leave the house in between they will have to pay a penalty to the producers of the show.
As always it would be interesting to see to what extent can these participants go for monetary value as what makes them stay with all these negative affirmations around is nothing but Money!
Karishma is believed to be paid the highest in the 8th season.
Natasa has been paid the lowest with a total of Rs 4 lakh per week.
Puneet Issar, famous Duryodhan from Mahabharat is paid Rs 8 lakh per week.
Mr. Gulati was famous for his role in Diya Aur Baati Hum and gets Rs 8 lakh too.
The good boy of the house fetches Rs. 8 lakh per week,from the show.
Preetam And Diandra
Like all other housemates they too get paid an amount of 8 lakhs per week to entertain the audience.
Shakuni mama of the new Mahabharat gets paid Rs 8 lakh per week for controlling his temprament and being the good boy.
Sonali And Others
Sonali Raut, Sushant Digvikar, Ali Mirza and others also get paid the same amount (8 lakhs) which is actually much more than the prize money if they stay till the end.