- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Bigg Boss 8's Praneet Bhatt missed a chance to meet his girlfriend, Kanchan because Sonali Raut misused the batter before him. While contestants blame Sonali for Praneet's loss, the crazy turn of events might have happened because Bigg Boss might have planned the whole thing.
Sonali had no clue that her using the battery might affect Praneet later. Of all people in the house, it had to be Praneet who missed his chance because Sonali over used the battery. Would be a co-incidence that it just happened to be Praneet (who had hurt Sonali recently by not nominating her and instead chose Dimpy to save) or was this all Bigg Bosss plan and Praneet's girlfriend was not on the sets in the first place, after all.
Praneet was most elegant about the whole thing. His not choosing gossips or any mundane wish instead of meeting his girlfriend and deciding to save the battery for someone else, showed his righteous thinking.
On the other hand, Sonali was made the villain of the house, thanks to Diandra Soares, for having wasted the battery which resulted in Praneet loosing his chance. It is unclear as to why Sonali was seen laughing about the issue, could it be that she was laughing at the turn of events which has lead for Praneet to get hurt for hurting her before?
It might also be that Bigg Boss might have planned the situation in such a way that it would seem like Praneet lost his chance because of low battery since Praneet's girl was not on the sets at all.