- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
- Check Out Who Is Bigg Boss Winner Gautam Gulati's Godfather…
- Bigg Boss 9: Salman Khan Says Farah To Host Show!
- Wedding Photos: Gauhar Khan's Sister Nigaar Married Abu Dhabi Based Businessman!
- Bigg Boss 8's Soni Singh Assaulted By Ex-Boyfriend On Mumbai Streets!
- Upen Patel And Karishma Tanna Sign Film With Edd Liu!
- Gautam Gulati Back To Doing TV?
Bigg Boss 8's new captain, Puneet Issar, will make sure he hurts Karishma Tanna read bad during his week of captaincy. With P3G becoming most powerful in the house, Karishma has no hope for any peace this week.
Gautam Gulati finished his captaincy with flying colors and even Salman Khan praised his work as a captain. While during his week Karishma did what she was told without much resistance and even received appreciation from him at times. But, things might not be this easy the coming week, as it is going to be her staunch enemy Puneet who is going to captain.
Bigg Boss 8 viewers know all too clearly how much the duo detest each other and with one of them gaining power over the other, it is going to be a hell-a-lot of time to watch the show. It was also said that the reason Karishma faught for captaincy this time was because it was against Puneet and if it wasn't him standing against her she would not have bothered so much about it since her good friend Upen Patel too was in the league.
Puneet, though portrays himself as the 'Mahatma' of the house, has the capacity to get down and dirty when he looses his cool. Though he might not use his physical power against Karishma, he will not give a second thought before hurting her with his words.
Will Karishma decide to stay low profile this week or will she stay herself and resist Puneet at each turn? Will Puneet treat her like everyone else or will he have special treatment for her? Let's wait and watch Bigg Boss 8 to find out.
Gautam did a splendid job as a captain and helped Puneet become the next captain. Puneet who sadi out loud that he does not want to be the captain, but he seemed quite content retaining the captaincy among P3G for the second week.
Karishma's Bad Time
It sure is going to be a bad week for Karishma. She even tried becoming a captain fighting Puneet and Upen, but she failed quite miserable against Puneet and his powerful friends.
Will Karishma Tanna stay low or decide to stay herself the coming week? Either ways Puneet will make sure he takes his revenge on her for all the bad times they had when they were suffering minority.
Lion Outside Cage
Puneet managed to control the house from the prison last week and even made Karishma cry. Now with him outside and with power of captaincy, he sure can make a lot more damage.
The coming week will surely be a feat for Karishma to survive with sanity intact. With Puneet calling her his enemy quite openly and not hesitating for hurting her feelings with harsh words, she surely will be listening a lot from him and his boy gang.
Puneet And Gautam
Puneet and Gautam will stay in control the coming week as well. The duo have managed to stay in news the whole season and this week too will have the same.
What ever the consequences of Puneet's captaincy will have on the show and especially Karishma, the week is going to be a week of entertainment for the viewers. Let's wait and watch how it goes.