- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Bigg Boss 8's Puneet Issar received a final warning from Bigg Boss after his latest attack on Ali Quli Mirza. Puneet was pulled away by Praneet Bhatt and Gautam Gulati before he could do any damage but Sonali Raut in the meanwhile did her bit by slapping Ali before Puneet putting an end to his anger.
Puneet was called inside the confession room the next day to warn him mellow down his temperament and was made to realise his antagonistic side which might harm another if not kept under control.
After the whole debacle of Sonali slapping Ali, Ali demanded he be let out of the house and even climbed on the wall to leave. Bigg Boss had to calm him down and keep him in a separate room with medical treatment for the trauma he went through.
Next day, however, Ali returned to the house, and Bigg Boss announced that Sonali will be nominated throughout the season for her behavior. Also, Bigg Boss called Puneet inside the confession room to speak about the unwanted incident that led to so much chaos.
After giving all the validation and reasoning, Big Boss took an unbiased call warning Puneet to mellow down his temperament. He was made to realize his antagonistic side, which might also prove fatal. Puneet heard Bigg Boss out calmly and assured he wouldn't do it.