- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Bigg Boss 8 big guy, Puneet Issar, broke down and cried like a baby after seeing his wife, Deepali Issar, for the first time after 100 days. The latest Freeze task had him frozen in his spot when his wife gave a surprise visit on the show.
Puneet, 55, has been one of the strongest contestants on the controversial reality show this season. Being on the show from the beginning, Puneet, has been away from his wife for more than three months.
Recently on the show, the Duryodhana of small screen, lost his chance to meet his wife during a task. Salman Khan, the host of the show, even said that Puneet's wife and his childhood sweetheart was on the sets to meet him but didn't when he had no points left to earn a chance to meet her. Though visibly upset, Puneet was seen keeping his emotions under control.
During the freeze task, however, when he saw his wife for the first time, after what is probably the longest separation they had since their marriage, Puneet was seen losing his strong-man demeanor to end up crying like a child holding on to his wife.
Bigg Boss 8 tonight episode will also see Gautam Gulati and Diandra Soares's reunion along with Puneet's with his wife. Though Gautam got to have a romantic date Di, Puneet's reunion with his wife was most romantic.