- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
- Check Out Who Is Bigg Boss Winner Gautam Gulati's Godfather…
- Bigg Boss 9: Salman Khan Says Farah To Host Show!
- Wedding Photos: Gauhar Khan's Sister Nigaar Married Abu Dhabi Based Businessman!
- Bigg Boss 8's Soni Singh Assaulted By Ex-Boyfriend On Mumbai Streets!
- Upen Patel And Karishma Tanna Sign Film With Edd Liu!
- Gautam Gulati Back To Doing TV?
Bigg Boss 8's RJ Preetam, the funny, friendly chap who is mostly fair in his point of view, had no chance at winning the captaincy against Diandra Soares. Not because he was not qualified for it (as in case of Gautam Gulati) but because he lacked the majority in the house.
Upen Patel, the previous captain, was given the task of nominating two contestants of his choice since none of the teams won the task, nominated Preetam and Diandra. Even though there was chance given for the two of them to influence the contestants to vote for them, it was pretty obvious that the majority group will win it.
It was obvious that Diandra's friends, Karishma Tanna, Upen Patel, Arya Babbar and Sushant Digvikar would vote for her and Preetam's friends Puneet Issar, Gautam Gulati, Praneet Bhatt and Sonali Raut voting for him.
There was a doubt with Ali Quli Mirza's vote since though he was a clear friend of Diandra, he is often see hanging out with Preetam and there might be a chance of him voting in his favour, but in the end it is clear that, Diandra has the herd following her.
The two new wild card entries, Dimpy Mahajan and Renee Dhyani, who will be entering the house will determine whose side they will take and whose majority would sustain the change on Bigg Boss 8.
Diandra Vs Preetam
Diandra Soares and Preetam were pitted against each other to fight for captaincy in Bigg Boss 8.
Previous captain, Upen Patel, nominated Diandra and Preetam.
Diandra has majority
It was obvious that Diandra had majority in the fight.
RJ Preetam is more level headed compared to Diandra but it was quite clear that he has no fight against her just with the numbers.
Diandra's friends gave their own reasons for voting for her but it was mostly to get one among them as captain.
Diandra's temper has been an issue with Karishma the last time, but this time it was not important.
Preetam's friends voted but 4 against 5, they lost the fight.
Gautam Gulati voted for Preetam.
With 5 votes against Preetam's 4, Diandra was declared the captain.
Ali's vote determined the captaincy.
It makes more sense to give Diandra the matchbox since she comes leading at creating issues.