- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
- Check Out Who Is Bigg Boss Winner Gautam Gulati's Godfather…
- Bigg Boss 9: Salman Khan Says Farah To Host Show!
- Wedding Photos: Gauhar Khan's Sister Nigaar Married Abu Dhabi Based Businessman!
- Bigg Boss 8's Soni Singh Assaulted By Ex-Boyfriend On Mumbai Streets!
- Upen Patel And Karishma Tanna Sign Film With Edd Liu!
- Gautam Gulati Back To Doing TV?
Bigg Boss 8's second team (Deepshika Nagpal's team) took the seats to get hijacked. But the first team (RJ Preetam's) team seemed very forgiving and their tricks fell flat compared to the spicy drama and torture on day 1.
An eye for an eye would make the whole world blind, but Pritam's team didn't believe in revenge or did they? As the second day dawned for the team task ‘Hijack', Pritam's team was prepared to inflict the necessary pain to win the task. But not everyone in the team shared the same sentiments. Puneet Issar and Praneet Bhatt refused to use any torture techniques on the opposition team. After the drama that unfolded on the previous day, Gautam Gulati continued to suffer from mistreatment at the hands of all passengers for another day following, and it didn't seem to end.
As Bigg Boss announced the start of the second round of the task, Karishma Tanna refused to participate in the same until Gautam was either disqualified or received punishment for his misbehavior. After plenty of consolation and assurances from the rest of the passengers, Karishma agreed to get onto the seat along with the rest of them for their turn to bear the inflicted pain. The task started in good spirts, as Soni Singh and Sukirti Kandpal shaved the hands and legs of Aarya Babbar and waxed Upen Patel's thighs, while Natasa concentrated all her efforts on Karishma. But nothing could break the resolve of Karishma, Minisha, Diandra, Sushant, Aarya and Upen. Gautam succeeded a little in bringing tears to Sushant's eyes by applying pain relief balm all over his face and came close to making him leave his seat. In spite of all their efforts, Pritam's team could not keep up with the endeavor to force Deepshika's team from their seats.
At the end of the day, Bigg Boss announced Deepshika's team victorious in this task, and told them to pack their baggage and prepare to shift to the Bigg Boss house the following morning. But that was not all. Bigg Boss punished Gautam for his misbehavior by revoking his rights to nominate any passenger in this week's nomination procedure.
Will the loss sit well with Pritam's team? Would the passengers ever forgive Gautam or would they nominate him to be the next passenger to leave the show?
Bigg Boss 8 Day 2
Bigg Boss 8 day 2 of the task had the second team on the hijacked seats.
It was a fun start when Upen Patel's thighs were waxed. The second team decided to not torture the contestants.
Arya Babbar's legs were waxed during the task.
Soni even shaved Arya's face as well.
Pain Relief Balm
Gautam Gulati applied pain relief balm on Karishma Tanna's face.
The second team's tricks were a lot less torturing compared to the first team's.
There were just a few tears on day 2, and it was that of Sushant's.