- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
- Race 3 New Poster! Jacqueline Fernandez's Jessica Is 'Raw Power', Reveals Salman Khan
Bigg Boss 8's Weekend Ka Vaar will have Salman Khan informing Diandra Soares that the friends aren't worth who fear to show love and accept the truth, indirectly condemning Gautam Gulati's latest decision to end things with her.
The Satuday's episode of Bigg Boss 8 will have Salman taking Diandra and Gautam's "friendship/love" into task. He would start with asking Diandra why she has been looking low and in a distraught state for the past 4-5 days. Salman then informed her that the friends aren't worth counting for, who fear to show if they had a love angle and fear accepting the truth. This had all the cameras focused on Gautam.
Gautam and Diandra, who have been both friends and enemies, have recently taken their relationship a step ahead and have even showed some PDA on the show, including locking themselves inside the bathroom, kissing in front of all the contestants and the camera to prove a point, sleeping on the same bed and spending entire days together and so on.
Though the two feared the response from others in the beginning, as time passed they let go of inhibitions until Gautam's friend Sambhavana Seth, who was at the party the contestants threw, informed him that his mother and his fans are unhappy with his behaviour with Diandra.
Following this Gautam decided to end the closeness they had until then, not their friendship but their physical proximity on the show. Diandra who was seen chirpy and happy off late was seen getting upset but hiding it pretty well.
Salman, on the other hand, did not chose to brush aside the issue like others and decided to make her understand that Gautam is just not worth it. Watch Bigg Boss 8 Weekend Ka Vaar tonight to catch this.