- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
- Check Out Who Is Bigg Boss Winner Gautam Gulati's Godfather…
- Bigg Boss 9: Salman Khan Says Farah To Host Show!
- Wedding Photos: Gauhar Khan's Sister Nigaar Married Abu Dhabi Based Businessman!
- Bigg Boss 8's Soni Singh Assaulted By Ex-Boyfriend On Mumbai Streets!
- Upen Patel And Karishma Tanna Sign Film With Edd Liu!
- Gautam Gulati Back To Doing TV?
Bigg Boss 8's latest task that got Puneet Issar eliminated from the house continues. The rest of the contestants continue the task next day as new dramas unfold, while some cried getting hurt, some put up their hands calling foul play. But nothing got built at the end of the day, but since Team B managed to build something more than Team A they were announced winners.
The task involved the two groups, one trying to build and turn the wheel while the other trying to stop them, giving their best at winning. RJ Preetam, Praneet Bhatt, Sushant Digvikar, Karishma Tanna, Diandra Soares got hurt but kept on with the task till the end. But at the end of the task, both the teams managed to build nothing but a small pile of bricks.
In the midst of the task, Praneet, the funny man, was seen loosing his cool when he got hurt while trying to stop the wheel. He bruised his hand badly and gave up on the task letting the team build what ever they want and asking his team to not contest.
Ali Quli Mirza, on the other hand, allegedly passed a comment on Sushant Digvikar which also was related to his sensitive group of people. This apparently, got Sushant loose his cool, but the issue got sorted when the later apologised.
Also, Preetam and Gautam Gulati were seen indulging in some exchange of words, but what was interesting was it was Preetam who threatened of violence this time and not Gautam. It was also interesting to see Gautam calculative and calm during the task.
Sonali Raut and Karishma Tanna too had some quarreling in the midst of the task when Karishma was trying to guard what she had build while Sonali was trying to demolish it.
Diandra on the other hand, tried her best to create issues over getting hurt, but while no body gave much heed, she had to continue with the task. But at the end of it, however, she was seen very upset and even crying.
Team B manged to beat Team A with their strategy. Let's wait and watch what else happens on Bigg Boss 8 in the coming episodes.
Task Started Fun
The next day, task started off on a funny note.
Sonali, Sushant And Preetam
Sonali, Preetam and Sushant tried their hand at moving the wheel.
Gautam was seen constructing using the bricks.
Sonali and Karishma exchanged words during the task.
When team 2 started their task, they hurt Preetam badly, which made them decide on letting the contestants do what ever they want.
When the team 2 started their turn with the task, they were left to do whatever they want.
Theam 1 let team 2 construct all they want, but decided to attack later.
Team 2 managed to demolish what they constructed in seconds.
Ali Stopping Wheel
Ali managed to stop the wheel by putting a log under it.
Gautam was seen calculative and sensible during this task.
Diandra Tried Creating Issues
Diandra tried her best in creating issues as usual.
Praneet was seen getting angry during the task against Gautam.
Gautam was surprisingly calm.