- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Controversial reality show Bigg Boss 8 has started to make news. With rumours about Salman Khan being replaced by Shahukh Khan and a few contestants names floating here and there, the chances of the show starting in September is pretty high, post Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7 that is.
The previous season of the Colors show, Bigg Boss 7 started right after Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 5 ended. So this year too the chances of the officisla scheduling the show right after the current season of the dance reality show, Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 7 is quite possible.
Previously, the Bigg Boss show was hosted by the Dabangg star, Salman Khan and the show gets a lot of weight because of him. Off late, there have been talks that Mr Khan might not be hosting the show this season. But, it is not the first time this has been spoken about. Each time before the show starts, talks about him not hosting coming to the forefront is a ritual.
As usual, the talks about who might host the show too is making a lot of buzz. Rumours about the King Khan, Shahrukh Khan being approached for it is doing rounds along with names like Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh and few others.
Though there hasn't been any confirmation regarding this, the chances of the show going on air in September is pretty high. Let's wait and little while longer so the officials confirm the news.