- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
A rebellious attitude gripped some members of Bigg Boss 8 house on Day 15 as they disobeyed the rules of the Bigg Boss house, by conversing in English and devising schemes. But no act of defiance goes unnoticed in the house of Bigg Boss.
As punishment, the food ration has been restricted to strictly Rice and Daal and nothing else. While the offenders Puneet Issar, Upen Patel, Sushant Digvikar, Minissha Lamba and Diandra Soares have been warned time and again, the brunt of their actions is going to be borne by all the contestants in the house.
This outburst was as a result of the weekend episodes of Bigg Boss. The views and opinions of Kamya, Andy and Salman Khan created a lot of ripples between the housemates leading to inevitable strategizing within the house.
A man of his words, Praneet Bhatt shaved off his beard as he survived in this journey and escaped eviction. While Sukirti had to bid adieu to her fellow housemates, Gautam found company in Praneet and Pritam. Minisha and Sushant were seen talking about Gautam and the fact that his punishment has been prolonged far too much.
After a long night, the housemates tried to keep themselves distracted by playing dumb charades, marbles, singing and dancing. Minissha was summoned by Bigg Boss inside the confessions room for a one on one.
Unpredictability was promised from Day 1 in this season. It came as a surprise to the contestants when Bigg Boss announced the nominations procedure for this week just the next day of the eviction, thus leaving them without any time to plan and plot. With none of the members being immune this week, every housemate ran the risk of getting nominated. Will grudges be forgotten and will the bygones be bygones?