- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Bigg Boss 8's week 3 nominations has put contestants, Gautam Gulati, Sonali Raut, RJ Preetam, Arya Babbar, Deepshika Nagpal in the danger zone. They now depend on the viewers' votes to ensure their survival in the Bigg Boss house.
Here is the list of nominations by contestants:
Deepshika Nagpal nominated: Sonali and Gautam
Arya Babbar: Sonali, Gautam
Diandra Soares: Gautam, Preetam
Upen Patel: Preetam, Sonali
Sonali Raut: Arya, Deepshika
Sushant Digvikar: Gautam, Preetam
Soni Singh: Gautam, Arya
RJ Preetam: Deepshika, Diandra
Karishma Tanna: Gautam, Sonali
Gautam Gulati: Karishma, Arya
Minissha Lamba: Arya, Karishma
Puneet Issar: Deepshika, Minissha
Natasa Stankovic: Sonali, Preetam
Praneet Bhatt: Minissha, Deepshika
Usually nominations takes place on Wednesdays and the contestants would have had time to make an impact on the viewers by then. But this week, the contestants have no such luxury and were nominated a day after eliminations.
Post the nominations, the contestants in danger zone were seen sulking and some even depressed. When some seeking advice from others some were seen sleeping on floors in the living room. Let's wait and watch who would manage to secure their place in Bigg Boss season 8.