- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
This week's Bigg Boss 8's Weekend Ka Vaar by Salman Khan turned out to be one of the most boring episodes ever this season. Even Diandra Soares's make-up failed to shock viewers and Upen Patel and Soni Singh's issue gave the episode a lame ending it deserved.
Bigg Boss 8's weekend episodes usually are a highlight of the show since Salman Khan deals with the fights and gets down to putting misplaced egos in place. But this week, even with Ali Quli Mirza and Gautam Gulati face-off and Puneet Issar crushing Gautam during the task and Diandra's epiphany after being backstabbed by her friends at hand, Salman failed to make the Saturday night episode spicy enough.
Sonali Raut and her laziness was discussed to no end, whilst, she gave a damn about what ever Ali or anybody said about her. Though it is quite entertaining to watch her irritate the hell out of Ali, the controlling captain of the house, the discussing about it seemed quite redundant.
Coming to Diandra's issue, about not getting nominated for captaincy and Sushant taking her place, it turned ridiculously dramatic when Sushant took the entire issue to a whole new level by bringing his community into the scene! It was understandable when Salman could not figure out what the connection was.
Lastly, it was Upen Patel and Soni Singh's bhai-behan-ka-rishta getting demeaned by a caller from New Delhi. The only thing that was missing from the scene was Soni's crying and repeating this-is-ridiculous (and repeat)!