- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Salman was in mood to take each and everyone's trip on the Saturday's Weekend Ka Vaar episode and what a trip it was. Salman made sure he took up almost all the major issues on the show this week. Including Puneet Issar's attack on Arya Babbar, the famous Karishma's make-up scenario and Upen's captaincy and his very partial nominations for elimination.
First, the Puneet's attack on Arya, Salman made sure he made everyone understand that Bigg Boss is not a martial arts show and his actions were condemned. Puneet agreed to his misbehaviour but also put forth Arya's violent behaviour towards Gautam Gulati during a task previously when he was equally violent, where he admitted himself of twisting Gautam's hand.
The episode's most hilarious part was when Salman informed Karishma that she received extreme support for her behaviour outside when she was concerned about her make-up and nothing else, not even her good friend Sushant Digvikar. Karishma was seen clapping for herself, and got embarrassed when she realised Salman was just joking.
Coming to Upen's captaincy, Salman not only clarified that he was an unfair captain, he also proved that he was partial towards his friends while nominating P3G and Sonali for eliminations and many other instances. But Upen not only denied Salman's allegations, he clearly did not seem interesting in listening to what Salman had to say about him.He was also seem making faces when Salman was interacting with him.
As far as Bigg Boss 8's Weekend Ka Vaar episodes go, this was easily on of the most entertaining ones.