- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
The Superheroes and Supervillains task, as we all know, saw Sonali being attacked by Diandra and their teams taking their respective team mates side instead of standing up to the lady hurt. Salman took up this issue and made sure he took each of their stands regarding this scenario.
Though Diandra, Karishma, Upen, Minissha and Arya Babbar presented their point of views, Salman was not in a position to listen to them as he brought up the main point about everyone taking their stand for Karishma during the chilli incident and everyone staying put when it came to Sonali's issue.
Salman made it clear that the contestants stood up for a person who might have not got hurt just because she was a strong contender and a friend, while ignore another's hurt when she might not be a strong ally in the competitive game show.
What was most interesting was to see Salman take Upen and Arya's stand for Sonali.When the duo had promised loyalty to Sonali days before were seen staying mum when it came to taking a stand for her. While Upen said he was being the team player, Arya was ridiculed by Salman for crying over getting hurt himself during the task.