- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Bigg Boss 8's hijack task has Gautam Gulati and Karishma Tanna sitting stubbornly on their seats and did not give up even for nature's calls! The duo peed in jars and disposable bags and their friends Puneet Issar, RJ Preetam and Upen Patel managed the rest.
"Pritam and Puneet covered him appropriately with blanket so that he could do his job peacefully in the jar! As the two even teased him to give an expression of relief on the camera and Gautam sniggered," a source close to the show said.
"Same for Karishma, her friend in need ‘Upen' helped her for the same, even carried THE bag for disposal," the source reported.
The two most popular contestants this season, Gautam and Karishma are going head to head at the hijack task. The two are sitting at the same spot for more than 24 hours. And what did they do when they had to answer nature's call? Puneet and Preetam helped Gautam pee in a jar, and Upen helped Karishma do the same in a disposable bag.
While Ali Quli Mirza, recently went on with his business right next to the chair in the garden area, Gautam and Karishma requested some privacy with the help of their friends using blankets.
Though Karishma tried to convince Gautam to give up on the task together at the count of three and Gautam refused to continue the task, the duo are still going strong after more than 24 hours of getting hijacked. Bigg Boss 8 seems to be getting interesting by the day with the contestants finally giving their best at their tasks. Let's wait and watch how manages to stay seated for longer.