- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Bigg Boss 8's special episode on Salman Khan's birthday had the cast of Comedy Nights With Kapil including Kapil Sharma, Gutthi, Palak, Bua and Dadi on the sets entertaining the contestants. During this Gautam loses Palak's challenge becoming her groom!
Palak, who graced the show along with Kapil, challenged Upen Patel and Gautam Gulati to lift her and walk the stage without dropping her. Who ever loses will get to marry her she declared. While Gautam could not even lift her, Upen was successful in carrying her across the stage without any trouble. Thus, he made his escape making Gautam the groom of Palak.
Kapil along with his family was on the sets for a special two hour episode of Bigg Boss 8 and Comedy Nights With Kapil. The contestants who have been under a lot of pressure with the building suspense on the show had a much required break with Kapil hosting the show.
Kapil, along with taking a number of digs at Bigg Boss himself, did the same to each of the contestants, including Sonali Raut, Ali Quli Mirza, Karishma Tanna, Puneet Issar, Dimpy Mahajan, RJ Preetam and Gautam Gulati.
After Kapil it was Gutthi who entered the show with a rolled up bed to sleep. Minutes after she came, she took Ali aside to make him her reflection. Ali, dressed exactly like Gutthi stole the show with his perfect Gutthi-like antics.
Palak who came next took the stage by storm. After making Upen read more Hindi than he has ever read, she declared that who ever loses at lifting her will get to marry her and Gautam turns out to be the lucky chap.