- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
Bigg Boss 8's lovebirds Gautam Gulati has gone cold feet and has decided to stay away from Diandra Soares. Gautam made his point clear that he does not want Di to hug him and kiss him even in a friendly way since it is sending out a different message.
After the entire episode of Gautam and Diandra's friends in the house parting and advising and encouraging them, the couple seem to have some difference of opinion. While Diandra was seen telling Gautam that it is none of their business and that they don't have to explain themselves to anyone, Gautam was seen expressing his worry about his image and the his watching watching them and getting upset outside.
Gautam and Diandra's relationship has been quite interesting on the show this season. They hit it off in the first week of the show and split as fast as they became friends. But when Gautam became the captain of the house and became the Hitler of the house and managed to win over Diandra's heart, they got back together.
What shocked all Bigg Boss 8 viewers were their private visits to tha bathrooms. The issue started worrying their relationship only when Gautam realised his mother and his fans are watching him and are not happy about it. He now has explained to Di quite clearly and vocally that he does not want to be close to her anymore.