- Upen Deletes Break-Up Tweets; Says ‘He & Karishma Are Not Splitting’ & It’s Not A Publicity Stunt!
- Not Shocking! Another Bigg Boss Couple Heads To Splitsville: Karishma Tanna & Upen Patel Part Ways!
- Bigg Boss 8 Contestant Arya Babbar Ties The Knot With GF Jasmine Puri; Karishma-Upen Attend-PICS
- Karishma Tanna Turns 32; Enjoys With Best Friend In Dubai
- Karishma Tanna Feels Nostalgic About Bigg Boss 8
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Upen Patel Excited About Bigg Boss 9
- Check Out Who Is Bigg Boss Winner Gautam Gulati's Godfather…
- Bigg Boss 9: Salman Khan Says Farah To Host Show!
- Wedding Photos: Gauhar Khan's Sister Nigaar Married Abu Dhabi Based Businessman!
- Bigg Boss 8's Soni Singh Assaulted By Ex-Boyfriend On Mumbai Streets!
- Upen Patel And Karishma Tanna Sign Film With Edd Liu!
- Gautam Gulati Back To Doing TV?
Every season of Bigg Boss has some or the other contestant falling in love. Here is the list of the top most controversial love stories in the house. Upen Patel, Sonali Raut and Gautam Gulati of Bigg Boss 8 top the list.
Any kind of love story on Bigg Boss has added a new angle to the show and even raised its TRP. Believe it or not this season of Bigg Boss is nothing new. While Sonali Raut was first in love with Gautam Gulati she suddenly has changed sides and does not mind sharing a bed with his "good" friend Upen Patel.
In the first season the controversial love birds were Anupama Verma and Aryan Vaid. They were the first real ‘lovey dovey' couple of the reality show.After the show both of them separated their ways and Anupam married a photographer.
The second season had Rahul Mahajan and Payal Rohtagi steaming up the love cloud. Later, Payal got into a relation with Sangram Singh while Rahul in his swayamvar married Dimpy Mahajan, who is a contestant of the current Bigg Boss season.
You follow your seniors! Don't you? The same was with the case of Ashmit Patel and Pakistani beauty Veena Malik who fell in love instantly and broke up even more quickly.
Parvesh Rana chose the Bollywood way and flirted with Claudia Ciesla in the third season by teaching her hindi, but nothing worked in mending their future ties.
Pooja Bedi and Akashdeep Sehgal are the only ones who have managed to remain together even outside Bigg Boss house and continue to support each other every now and then.
In the sixth season people believed that Sana Khan would be in love with her old friend Vishal Karwal but this was a havoc of love stories when Rajeev Paul started liking Sana and Vishal chose to spend his days even after Bigg Boss with Karishma Kotak.
The best of any season could be Gauhar-Kushal and Tanisha-Armaan's relationship, which as a roller coaster did take a good high but then came down with a thud on the ground.
While most of the celebrities did all the love drama for getting attention from viewers, there might have been at least one couple who actually got struck by cupid's arrow!
Anupama And Aryan
In the first season the controversial love birds were Anupama Verma and Aryan Vaid. They were the first real ‘lovey dovey' couple of the reality show.
Love Birds Season 2
The second season had Rahul Mahajan and Payal Rohtagi steaming up the love cloud.
Ashmit And Veena
Ashmit Patel and Pakistani beauty Veena Malik fell in love instantly and broke up even more quickly.
Pooja And Akash
Pooja Bedi and Akashdeep Sehgal are the only ones who have managed to remain together even outside Bigg Boss house.
Sara Khan And Ali
They apparently were married but thought Bigg Boss was the best place to get married again.
Rajeev, Sana And Vishal
Rajeev Paul started liking Sana and Vishal chose to spend his days even after Bigg Boss with Karishma Kotak.
Tanisha-Armaan And Gauhar-Kushal
They were by far the most entertaining couple in all the seasons of Bigg Boss.
Most Controversial Love Birds
They are considered the most controversial love birds as they are not sure whom to be with and the love triangle would surely heat up in the comig days.